July 31st is National Orgasm Day. Take the time to celebrate! Alone or with a partner, take some time on this very special day to celebrate. Let me list all the reasons why it’s so important:
- Orgasms release oxytocin in the brain which help relieve any stress makes you feel good and relaxed.
- Orgasms release endorphins that can have a calming sedative effect. You can fall asleep and rest much better afterwards.
- Endorphins help sooth body pain.
- Some studies have shown that people who orgasm frequently may live longer.
- Orgasms may help you look younger.
So what are you waiting for? Every day is a good day to get off. But today, today is special. Join everyone else and celebrate National Orgasm Day! Ready, set, Oohhh!