If you’re not having sex… you should be!
Sex is one of the most wonderful things two people can share. It feels great and helps strengthen relationships. As if feeling great isn’t enough of a reason, here are a few more to encourage you and your partner to do it more often.
1. Studies have suggested that having sex a couple times a week helps decrease cardiovascular disease.
2. Sex is a cardio workout. If you need to drop a few pounds, have more sex. A 30 minute session can burn around 200 calories. See how long you can go.
3. Studies have shown that people who have frequent orgasms live longer than those who don’t.
4. Having sex helps strengthen your immune system. Being that close to someone exposes your body to new germs. This helps your body’s immune system to build up defenses against them.
5. Fellas! Frequent ejaculation helps lower your risk of prostate cancer.
6. Stay youthful .The pleasure you experience while making love helps release human growth hormone which helps you stay looking younger.
7. Sex helps you fall asleep, reduces stress and anxiety naturally.
Give it a try. Sleep better tonight. Feel better in the morning!
And since you’re going to be having so much sex… Here are a few items that may help inspire some new ideas or positions. 😉